-->

LDC Rank Lists will Die in Next Month with Low Level Appointment

The present LD clerk rank list will finish in next month. But the appointment details of that list disappoint many rank holders. The number of total appointments is below 10,000. Kerala PSC is preparing for publishing new LDC rank list as soon as possible. It leads to the finishing of existing rank list in the age of 3 years. Even PSC accept the need for extend the validity of the rank list; this LDC list will not get the chance. There were more than 15,000 appointments from the previous list. 



Candidates' opinion is that the reason for this delay in appointment of LDCs is the laziness of various departments many departments revealed the actual number of LDC vacancies only after the circular from government authority.

LDC Rank Lists

Only 17% Got LDC Advice Memo: 

The lowest rate of LDC appointment is from this rank list - only 17%. There was only 9732 advice memos had sent all together in 14 districts. More than 1000 LDC vacancies reported only in Trivandrum and Ernakulam. This is very bad situation for a LDC rank list. This rank list contains 56,766 candidates in total. From these only 17% got the job, remaining 83% are waiting without hope.

LDC Rank List Did Not Get 4 1/2 years:

The validity of the PSC rank lists is 4 1/2 years. KPSC would allow at least 3 years for the lists. Nowadays, majority of the lists would get 4 1/2 years. Even there are no a huge number of appointments, some candidates may get job opportunity by that. But this chance of 4 1/2 years is not for LDC and last grade rank lists. Usually they would not get the validity more than 3 years.

Related:

LDC Cut Off Marks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Page Next Page Home
2011-2015 keralastatepsc.com All Rights Reserved. | Disclaimer | Contact | Privacy | About|